PDQ Distribution Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information We collect from you
PDQ Distribution collects Information about you from you and other sources. As set out below in more detail, we use and in specific cases combine that Information to operate, tailor content, personalize, adjust and improve our Properties, and to send you messages or personalized information, including for marketing and promotional purposes. We will collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us.
• This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.pdqdist.co.uk ("our site") or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product on our site. The information you give us include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and password.
In order to be able to provide you with customer service and assist you with resolving any issues you may have, we collect Information from you including your contact details, together with details of your customer service issue and its resolution.
• Information We collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site We will automatically collect the following information:
• PDQ Distribution collects, processes, and combines data such as your, name, email address, marketing preferences and customer service information.
• Receive Newsletters on Products, Receive Marketing Emails, and/or Surveys
• We offer you the ability to receive newsletters or marketing periodically by email about our products and services. At any time, you can manage your preferences from your account settings and stop receiving further newsletters by unsubscribing from the link in the footer of each email we send to you.
Uses made of the information
As set out in more detail below, we only process or transfer your personal information where we can rely on legal grounds and appropriate safeguards to do so. We process your personal information for the purposes set out below.
Performance of the Services
We process your personal information for the performance of our services, to provide or support of our products, or for any other feature you request or enable. This includes, for example, using your personal information to:
• administer your business account;
• or provide customer service.
We process your personal information based on your consent. This includes, for example, providing:
• newsletters and direct e-mails about our Products; If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous enquiry. If you are a new customer, and where We permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please advise PDQ Distribution in writing; and
• certain other marketing features.
We process your personal information where we have a legitimate interest to do so. This includes, for example, processing:
• to provide you with requested customer service or technical support;
• to debug and improve our current and future site including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• in order to personalize your online experience with us and contact you in accordance with applicable marketing preferences; and
• for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or whenever courts are acting in their judicial capacity.
We process your personal information for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
Disclosure of your information
As set out below in more detail, PDQ Distribution shares Information with: Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Vendors and Partners
• Vendors and partners provide goods and services (for example, platform providers, billing, consumer services support, information technology hardware and software) to PDQ Distribution in order to support, operate and develop our site and to deliver marketing communications on our behalf. Vendors use your Personal Information to execute, deliver and/or from time to time improve the services they provide. We do not share Personal Information with vendors to use for their own direct marketing purposes or any other purpose other than those set out in this section without your consent;
• advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but We will provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the Personal Information We have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
We will disclose your Information in the good faith belief that we are required to do so by law, including but not limited to disclosure to law enforcement or other government officials in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose you or us to legal liability.
This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United Kingdom where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards.
We will disclose your Personal Information, where necessary for the purpose of exercising, establishing or defending our legal rights, to our legal advisors, consultants and law enforcement or other government officials.
We disclose your Information with third parties where we believe this is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of any person.
Sale of Our Business or Assets
Separately, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar event, PDQ Distribution’s customer information including Personal Information and communications may be transferred to our successor or assign.
Where We store your Personal Information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We take a range of security measures designed to protect your personal information and keep it confidential (unless it is non-confidential by nature, for example, publicly-available information). For example, any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. We also take steps to ensure that the Personal Information collected is protected from misuse and alteration. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. In addition, we request vendors who process Personal Information on our behalf to themselves take a range of security measures designed to help protect your Personal Information. However, the Internet by its nature is not a secure environment and the nature of security risks is constantly evolving, as are the technical and organizational industry standards relating to management of those risks. The complete security of any Personal Information collected, stored or used by us or our vendors cannot therefore be guaranteed.
Your rights to your Personal Information
You have the following rights in addition to your rights to view, correct, update, or request the deletion of your Personal Information. To access or delete your personal information, you can also make a request by using the contact details set out in the Contact section below.
You may object to the processing of your Personal Information based on a legitimate interest on grounds relating to your particular situation. You may, in particular, control the extent to which we market to you and you have the right to request that we stop sending you marketing messages at any time.
In certain circumstances, you can request that we transfer Personal Information that you have provided to us. You can send your request to us by using the contact details set out in the Contact section below.
Where we rely on your consent in order to process your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw such consent to further use of your personal information at any time. You can do so by using the contact details set out in the Contact section below.
We hope that we can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your Personal Information. However, if you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities. You can bring the complaint in your member state of residence, place of work or where an alleged infringement of data protection law occurred.